Have you ever seen Blue Color Font In WhatsApp Messages? You can also Use Blue Color Font Text Style in Messaging app. Recently WhatsApp released the new version of the application in which there was a feature of writing the text in bold, italic and strikethrough. WhatsApp didn’t release the official feature of blue text in their WhatsApp. But this is another third party application from which you will be able to write the text in blue. You can even write fancy text using this WhatsBlueText.
This application also works in many other places such as Hike, WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM and many other places. You don’t need to install this application only for using WhatsApp. Using this application is really easy and one can easily use this by following this below Steps.
How To Install WhatsBlueText In Your Android Device:
Firstly download the WhatsBlueText in your Android device from here –Play Store
- Now, The application will be installed in your device
- Open the application
- it will ask you to unlock the application
- There will be two options of Invite and Go pro
- Click on invite and then the WhatsApp will get open and you will see groups
- Now, simply click back and now you will see that the number is decreased from 7 to 6 to 5 to 3 so on.
- Repeat the process 7 times and you are done
- You have unlocked the application
How to Use WhatsBlueText in Your Android device:
- Open the Application and now you have to enter any text of your choice
- You will see many styles in the application
- Now, click on the first style and it will be copied to your clipboard
- Now, open any chat and then paste the text in the chat
- Now, you will see that the text is changed.
Send your message to anyone of your choice on WhatsApp, Hike, BBM, Instagram etc….
Be Stylish With Your Friends.